My passion for programming lead me to sign up for online developer courses where i sharpened my skills while studying at University. After completion of my degree I joined self-funded Development Professional Programme with JUSTIT to persue my career goal in full-stack development.I now have strong skills in C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL and good knowledge of object-oriented programming.
I am very keen and look forward to take my first step into the real development world.
My C# knowledge increased tremendously with JUSTIT developers professional programme as I learned about .NetFramework/ Primitive/Non-Primitive types /Control flow/ Arrays/ Lists/ Working with dates/ Debugging applications
I was introduced to ASP.NET MVC Fundamentals/ building forms/ Working with Data/ Implementing Validation/ Client Side Development
While creating backend projects with MVC 5 I was exposed to SQL 2012 Database; where i created database for movies and then uploaded it to my MVC Project; i have strong knowledge of SQL.
I have strong knowledge of HTML/ CSS/ JS/ BOOTSTRAP/ THE DOM/ J QUERY/ APIS.
Time Management is extremely important to me, as it allows me to work efficiently and effectively meeting any deadlines required as an employee and as an individual.
For me being orgaised is an important part of job, as it helps in being more time efficient, helps increasing productivity and reduce stress level. Its one of the main reason that I am able to meet all the dealines and deliver the results expected of me in time.
I enjoy a challenge and the satisfaction of problem solving, as a logical thinker i can complete tasks systematically with a methodical approach, this allows me to be a sequential decision maker.
I enjoy working as part of a team as well as individually.
I have experience of completed group tasks at University I ensured group works were submitted within the times requested.
I believe innovative complex problems can be easily achieved through teamwork.
2017 - Present
Development Professional Programme
Development Programme provided me with extensive classroom based training with valuable materials i.e Books, Subscription to PluralSight; Exposure to modern technologies and improving programming skills while working on various Projects.
2014 - 2017
Business Management & Information Technology (BA Hons)
My degree was consisted of various modules of Technology which increased my knowledge in Programming as well as Business Studies. I studied C++, Visual Basic net, Development.
2008 - 2010
Business BTEC Diploma (Level 3)
Studying Business for 2 years gave me broader knowledge on how organisations operate, I achieved Distinctions and Merits in many Modules; I passed with MERIT & Distinction.
2015 - Present
Security Officer/ Receptionist
• Being on time to carry out all safety checks
• Providing Excellent customer service
• Writing Incident Reports/ Reporting Incidents to Control Room/ Police
• Discussing issues with team members before acting upon it
• Working different hours at different sites with all different backgrounds
• Maintaining professionalism and keeping calm in all situations
2013 - 2015
Customer Service Advisor
• Floating around giving breaks to colleagues according to lunch rota
• Greeting & Advising customers according to their situations
• Writing down information for customers and explaining it to them
• Writing reports
• Having meetings & preparing tasks for colleagues before an event
• Always collaborating with team
• Being flexible as working hours vary
• Solving problems as they arise
2012 - 2013
• Watching out for any Hazards
• Being organised and punctual
• Dealing with clients in extremely busy situations e.g. football matches, 2012 Olympics
• Communicating with police officers and providing them with written incident reports
• Working with external Security teams to avoid conflicts in busy events
• Adapting to different situations
2012 - 2012
Customer Service Assistant
•Serving customers using till
• Providing information on various products to customers
• Dealing with customer complaints & Writing complaints
• Helping colleagues in other departments of store
• Making myself available for work incase needed